Today is your day Boomer! Actually, Sunday is more likely to be YOUR day. It is the final of the World Cup....on TV at 7am PT, Argentina vs France, for all the mens soccer marbles! Now, I normally don't watch soccer, but I have indulged this time, because.....#1. Canada was in the tournament and did okay and #2. I like the passion.....the singing, chanting, yelling, and obvious extreme fan dedication to their nation and sport! There may not be much scoring, like in basketball, but I am told by true fans that I should focus on the individual skills of the players. And this match will feature two of the best: Argentina's Messi and France's Mbappe! This being, perhaps, Messi's last kick at the cat at age 35. Boomers, I encourage you to watch. Think of this like the Olympics....only every four years, and would you watch the hockey final with Connor McDavid on ice? The mens 100 metres with an athlete like Usain Bolt? The skiing downhill race? Sure, absolutely....so why not the World Cup finale? Give it a try. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog