Today is your day Boomer! I sometimes laugh when I see some of these old guys and gals going on global concert tours. Boomers, like Elton John, doing their so-called "Goodbye" tours across 50 cities over two years, then magically doing it again a short time later. Do they need the money at age 75? I don't think so. I guess they just love performing and want to do it until they collapse. Now, the latest is on-line performances just announced by the Rolling Stones and Elton John. And they want big bucks for tickets to see them not-in-person! Wow. Tickets for concerts used to be quite reasonable. Not now, just ask Taylor Swift fans as they struggle to pay "thousands" of dollars to attend her latest concert dates. Boomers, instead, I say spin an old album or CD in your basement and dance to the great ol' music of Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, or Springsteen. Your ears will thank you and so will your pocketbook. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog