Today is your day Boomer! Those of you that know me will remember vividly that I am a through-and-through Boston Bruins fan! I have followed my favourite NHL team since 1967 when it was the worst team in the league....then Bobby Orr came along, and the rest-as they say-is history. A ton of success including their most recent Stanley Cup against those dreaded Canucks in 2011. Well, if you follow hockey, the Bruins are backkkkkkkkkkk....again, in full glory. This week they became the best regular season team in NHL history with over 60 wins and 130+ points. My best friend, a Montreal Canadiens fan, is extremely jealous! So, what do I do to celebrate? How about a new car for my retirement?! I found one....see picture. I just need a little, I mean a lot....of financial support from my blog friends to buy this baby. Cheques, cash, and money orders are welcome, and a free ride with me in Summerland is part of the deal. And since it is still the fourth month of the year, April Fools!!!! Good luck Bruins in the playoffs, and cheers to all puck Boomers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog