Today is your day Boomer! Yesterday I filled my vehicle with relatively-cheap gas at 1.59$ a litre. I thought that price was pretty good when I saw another station at 20 cents higher just a few blocks away; then I realized summer is coming. And....it seems gas always goes up in price for the hot weather. I have two vehicles and a boat, so this is a concern for me. But Boomers, how about a possible solution? Check out this picture and realize you can get free gas from Shell! Yes, I know it is not really "free".....but I am taking gas instead of collecting air miles for plane travel or merchandise. My wife and I rarely fly anywhere these days, but we are still driving a lot....so, it makes sense. If you don't like the high taxes and wacky restrictions associated with Air Miles travel, this might be a solution for you. Depending on how many Air Miles you have, you can choose up to $60 of free gas! So, on a purchase of 120$ for my truck, half the gas is free. I like it and I do it regularly. But I will save some of those miles for the nasty summer when some experts are predicting gas could hit $2.65 a litre! Yikes! Good luck making wise inflationary choices Boomers. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog