Today is your day Boomer! As I head out to my local fitness centre today, I wonder if I could be doing more. Take the example of a 69-year-old Boomer from South Vancouver who has walked 10km every day for 30 years! Yup....read those numbers again. And according to CBC News, "The man's name is Dr. Dalvinder Singh Toor, and he has been walking along the same path in the same park for 15 years. Rain or shine. In sickness and in health." To be fair, it wasn't always 10km, but then he had heart surgery in 2017 and decided to increase his walking distance. It doesn't matter; it is awesome and inspirational for all Baby Boomers! And what do his neighbours think? Lee Iverson says "He's just part of the park; It's nice to see him." I would like to see him too and give him a big handshake and pat on the back. By the way Boomers, notice Mr. Toor is a doctor...so, he knows a thing or two about health and what's good for us. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog