Today is your day Boomer! These are my kids with their Mom....as we celebrate a day that reflects the incredible importance of mothers in their children's lives! How about a few short poems in their honour?....My Mother, my friend so dear, Throughout my life you're always near, A tender smile to guide my way, You're the sunshine to light my day......A Mother's Love, Of all the special joys in life, The big ones and the small, A mother's love and tenderness, Is the greatest of them all.....There is no blessing, Quite so dear, As a mom like you, To love year after year. And finally, the shortest Mother's Day Poem of all time.....You're my mother, I would have no other! Boomers, do something special with your Mom today. My Mom is gone, but I think of her every day....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog