Today is your day Boomer! On our recent holiday to Vancouver Island, we travelled on BC Ferries with 43 feet of both truck and trailer. Expensive right? Yup, almost $300 on our way there and yet.....only, 160$ on the way back! FYI Boomers, BC Ferries has these special "super-saver" sailings; they go on the older ferries, but that doesn't really matter, and our leaving time wasn't too early or too late, it was 9am. One hour later, the price was 290$. Yikes! Also, on Monday-Thursday, you get the special "senior" passenger rate if you are 65 or older...I had to show my ID, I guess because I look so young! And one other tip: nowadays, always try and get a reservation way ahead of time and save yourself the stress and time of waiting in line. I remember one day there was a four-sailing wait in both directions. Boomers, simply put....plan ahead. And those coveted camping trips to the Island won't be too costly. Good luck and cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog