Today is your day Boomer! I spent numerous hours trying to catch fish on my recent holiday in the BC Interior. In fact, one day....boat time totalled 9 hours as my dedicated brother and I hauled-in over 25 trout, including 5 BIG ones! Boomers, if you don't fish, understand this: time spent fishing is about the total experience: viewing wildlife, socialization, weather-watching, eating, drinking, and of course....catching fish. In my mind, one thing is a certainty; on the water, everyday life concerns disappear, stress drops, and relaxation reigns! Simply put....fishing is good for the heart and soul. It is also good for the stomach and great for exercise if you row your day away on a big lake. By the way, I "sport" fish.....so, most of my catch is released back into lakes unharmed and ready to be caught by someone else.....or, by me, in a bigger size the next year! Remember Boomers, it is called fishing....not catching, so enjoy the totality of your day out on the lake. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog