Today is your day Boomer! Something different for me last night....a movie on the big screen at my local theatre. Air-conditioned comfort, nice lean-back seats, surround sound, a huge screen, and a 20% seniors discount. Yup....only 8 dollars to see the latest "Mission Impossible" movie! Spoiler alert...a few things about this latest Tom Cruise flic. It is billed as "the best action thriller of the year" and it delivers with many great scenes including a car chase and train action! It is long, just under three hours, but I liked that! And poor Tom has to deal with two beautiful women, not just one. Actually three.....but who is counting? Boomers, it was great to get out and do something different for a good price. Stay away from the popcorn and drink and you have a great deal. And one more thing....I found myself really getting into the movie, more so than at home on the couch in front of the TV. Boomers, give it a try. Old is new again. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog