Today is your day Boomer! Canadian Boomers, we are on this planet Earth for an average of about 81 years....so, I think we need to make the best use of our time. I just spent a fantastic weekend fishing with my brother and friend at a secluded, mountain lake in southern B.C.. And this is what I call "quality time". According to the Cambridge Dictionary, quality time is "time that you spend with someone, giving them your full attention because you value the relationship." Bingo, a very accurate description of our time fishing, catching, joking, eating, drinking, sleeping, and general interacting for three greattttttt days! And the rainbow trouts were BIG, up to 18 inches long with lots of girth. The weather was mixed sun and cloud, the company was superb, and the setting was surreal. Thanks to my big bro (see picture) who invited us and made the trip very memorable. Boomers, I think we should all strive for more of this.....quality time. Cheers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog