Today is your day Boomer! Golf season comes to end soon....the end of October in the BC Interior. And so, I would like to pay tribute to my many friends who support me in this recreational endeavour! From the lead guy who is so dedicated--he does all our reserving of tee times and organizing of players....thank you so much! For the guys I play with--thanks for putting up with all my bantering and jokes. Oh, and the odd prank that I may play on them. Thanks to my buddies for playing through rain and shine, and the odd thunder and lightning storm. Thanks again for those who bought drinks on the 19th hole and the one friend who took me away from my home course for a few rounds on "other" courses, so as to refresh my enthusiasm for the game. Also, thanks to my wife for being flexible on my time spent and money spent on golf. And my sons for coming out to play once in awhile to humour their old man! It was a good year on the links....and for Boomers, like me, I hate to see it end. How does Arizona sound this winter? I hear there mayyyyyyy be some golf there??!! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog