Today is your day Boomer! I looked in the mirror today and realized I need a haircut....kind of like Jack Nicholson does in this picture! I think old guys like us look older when our mixed grey, white, and brownish hair is getting too long. So, then I sought some internet advice on how often should a man get a haircut? According to vibrantsalonandspa.com, here is their advice: "The average man's hair grows about half an inch per month, and at that rate, hair grows about six inches per year. Most hair salons professional suggest a regular haircut to keep a man's hair looking its best. It is generally recommended that men get a haircut every six to eight weeks." Okay then, I think I am due. By the way, they have one more recommendation: "I think you should get a haircut as often as your budget will allow and certainly before the haircut has grown to the point that it looks unkempt. I also recommend booking a recurring appointment with your barber or stylist and sticking to the schedule so you'll always look fresh." Yes, fresh.....that is what I want, I think. Cheers Boomers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog