Today is your day Boomer! Some people just don't get excited about NHL hockey anymore....they have excuses like the continued existance of legal fighting, their team never wins, and how do you get pumped-up by "a bunch of millionaires" chasing a small, black,rubber puck?! I do though. Yesterday was " Hockey Day in Canada" as all Canadian teams took to the ice, including Montreal which played my all-time fav Boston! And it was quite the night in my household; we hosted a special hockey night viewing, dinner, and games with a friend couple(one of which is an ardent Habs' fan!) and the emotion and entertainment was special....at least for me. My Bruins won in a cakewalk 9-4....but there was no cake for dessert, just chocolate/peanut butter squares! Great company and a great game. Here's to the tradition of old-time hockey Boomers! May the memory of Bobby Orr, Maurice Richard, Dave Keon, and Wayne Gretzky never die! And cheers to HNIC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog