Today is your day Boomer! About five years ago, I started this Baby Boomer blog....with the intent of going at it regularly until further notice. Well, that "further notice" reached the 700 blog mark this week with a whole lot of researching, pondering, and writing about the lives of Boomers born after World War II (from 1946-1964). I focus on lifestyle, recreation, food, sport, health and current events that affect our often-criticized generation. Some of my stuff is also very serious; a recent critique of the health care system and the high divorce rate are examples. Some is tongue-in-cheek; Donald Trump is a main target. And some is historical, as I helped explain the background of the Israeli/Palestinian crisis lately. I also throw-in some family/friend developments, which I like a lot, and reflect...generally...on the aging process. So...as I continue to write, I would like more readers. If you can help spread the word, I would greatly appreciate it! Boomers can access the site on Facebook, Instagram, and the web at todayisyourdayboomer.blogspot.com. My name is Dave Stathers. Thanks all and cheers to 700 more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog