Today is your day Boomer! Please tell me Boomers that you are watching the Superbowl today for the football....and not the commercials, and not the half-time Usher show, and certainly NOT for the continuing love story of Taylor and Travis (see picture!). Yes, Ms Swift is flying halfway around the world to see her boyfriend play....but, but, really....who cares? I know, I know, millions of Swifties do, but emphatically NOT diehard football fans like me. I read that nearly 70 million Americans will make bets on the game today, and that includes at least five bets on the T and T drama; for example, one bet centres on whether Travis will propose to Taylor shortly after the game (on the field!) if the Chiefs win! Seriously? Yikes....this is madness. But the game is in Vegas, and I hear that anything can happen in Vegas! Sports Boomers, should be a good close exciting football game. Enjoy the competition, the atmosphere, your cold beer, great food, and socializing friends. Go Chiefs....I mean, er Taylor/Travis.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog