Today is your day Boomer! And today is March 1....the beginning of a new month and maybe a new feeling?! Boomers, I am an optimist...and I do know the official start of spring is still three weeks away, but I have this feeling that the sun and warmth are coming very soon! So...I have a long drive to a conference this morning and I have decided to play this Beatles' song to celebrate MY early start to spring(see lyrics of "Here Comes The Sun"). It is George Harrison's version of new life and this is one interpretation: "Here Comes the Sun is thus a song about hope. We all go through difficult times, difficult moments in our life. And some of these moments feel like they last a long time -- just like the long, cold, lonely winter. But eventually it does change, the winter does end." When he wrote this song, George was depressed and upset about a possible breakup of the band, so he engaged in a beautiful, thoughtful walk in a garden on a sunny day. He then quickly wrote the song and it became a HUGE hit. Boomers, don't wait till spring...do it now, or at least some time today and I predict you will feel better. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog