Today is your day Boomer! As I head out the door this morning for my first game of golf, I reflect on the good and bad of the official arrival of spring. The good: look at this picture and tell me you aren't excited about the return of green growth and colourful flowers, the return of chatting birds as they get their nests ready for babies, five days in a row so far of clear skies and 20 degree temperatures (where I live), an early start to gardening outside, golfing and skiing on the same day, and daylight saving time for those evening walks with the dog. The bad: drought conditions continue across BC, the early start of forest fire season(two in the Okanagan this past weekend), the new unpredictable weather patterns, the lower-than-normal snow pack, and the higher chance of flooding due to heavy tree loss last year. Boomers, spring has sprung....let's enjoy, but be ready for almost anything this year! Cheers....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog