Today is your day Boomer! Here's a name you likely haven't heard in a long time....Frank Zappa. An American composer, guitarist, and satirist of the 1960s, ’70s, and ’80s. He produced 60 musical albums including a lot of rock and jazz during our Boomer growing-up period. Yup, he was a little "out there" with his ideas on life and culture. In fact, this is how he described himself: "I am not a hippie, I am a freak!" But then again, read his message in this picture; it includes a big ray of optimism in this-rather negative world and he encourages us to "turn off, tune out, and turn on our life."......basically what this Boomer blog is all about. Certainly I am not a famous entertainer, but Dave Stathers says "live every day like it could be your last, and be active and positive!" I've already had heart surgery twice and I am only 65. Thanks for the reminder Frank. Boomers, let's LIVE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog