Today is your day Boomer! Boomers as grandparents....sounds great, right? So many of us have that experience, and most take it very seriously. I know a Boomer couple that provides daycare for their granddaughter five days a week! I know many Boomers save money for their grandkids' post-secondary education....creating RESPs in the children's names. I know many Boomers that teach their grandkids important skills like mechanics, sewing, and yard maintenance. I also know one of the most important things you can do is READ...read a ton of books with your grand children(see picture!) Of course, this comes from my teaching background. What else? How about a book for you to read? It is called "A Boomer's Guide to Grandparenting", written by Allan and Kathryn Zullo. It is available on Amazon and likely resides in public libraries ready to be signed out. By you, perhaps? As we all try and do what is best for our kids and their kids. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog