Today is your day Boomer! I really tried to watch soccer last night....joining those fanatical Boomers who enjoy foot-on-ball action: Canada vs Argentina in the COPA semi-final. I mean we had Davies (really good!) vs they had Messi, the best player ever. But...I really didn't find it that entertaining. Canada had only 2 shots on goal, the Argentinians had more attempts, but I really didn't like the "fake" injuries trumped-up by most players as they suffered light taps on their sins, errrr shins. Shameful. I like basketball or hockey....faster action, lots of scoring and less time wasting. So, I found this meme (see picture) for a possible solution. Please read it and Boomer soccer supporters, please don't be offended, and don't tell me to puck off! I tried to watch a little bit of footie, but sorry, hockey still rules. Cheers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog