Today is your day Boomer! All I can say is be prepared for anything.....any reaction! This after my second COVID shot this week. My first vaccine was a breeze, no bad reaction at all. The second prick was all about fatigue, aches all over, profuse sweating, nausea, a sore arm, and bad sleep! I am just starting to feel better this morning. I don't know if it matters, but I had Moderna both times and I was surprised that just a small shot that I didn't even feel could have such a large impact on my body. But it was worth it. Boomers, now I have about two weeks to let the vaccine work its wonders in my body and I should be good to go this summer.....and I think that's what we all want: a summer with few or no restrictions and a return to "normal". Here's hopin'. Cheers!

Comments

  1. You must have a great immune system if it's responding accordingly! It's a good sign to feel crummy!

    Bring on the hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog