Today is your day Boomer! It is a sad, sad day for this Boomer as my golf season comes to an end. I have been a member of my local course for over 25 years and this season I golfed about 60 times! Sounds good right? Well, I met a Boomer woman the other day who has golfed over 170 games this year! That is just too much for me and actually it almost sounds like an addiction. I prefer 3 times a week when I am home and I take many weeks off for holidays with my family....and I don't golf on vacation. So, what to do when the weather gets cold in November? I have already started up online bridge two nights a week, I plan to play some pickleball, I can still walk and hike, tennis will happen twice-a-week until it gets too frosty, I have chores, lots of time with my wife, watching sports on TV, writing blogs, working my part-time school trustee job, refereeing basketball, and fishin'. What, fishing? Not ice fishing, but some sunny, cool fishing days this weekend with my family at this beautiful lake in the picture. Tough life, eh? That's retirement Boomers! Keeping busy with lots of hopefully-fun things. Cheers to the good life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog